Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kicked to the curb!

Remember freakin' "KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy? Yeah...this guy.



Well, I went to live wit' him at his house 'cause I had no other place to go, bein' dead and all. Things were cool for a while...But nothin' could of prepared me for what I was 'bout to see...



After doin' him the favor of running some of his errands I walk into this here. I was like, "WTF is KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy doin' now? Why is he playin' guitar hero wit' that ugly muthafucka?



Well, of course he didn't hear me or see me wit' that loud poor excuse for music goin'. So I shot a few rounds into that ugly silver shoe that lizard lookin' mofo had on.



That pissed KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy off, not to mention his bitch, the queen of batshit and freaky...



I was like, "When I yank up my gun, don't yo' mouth off to me, ya fool from hell"



Well, after we got rid of that no talent, lizard tongued, drama queen, KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy was like, "This ain't Saigon, BITCH! When yo' was gone David Lee Roth moved in.. yeah, thee David Lee Roth..so, it's .time for yo to pack your shit and hit the road, Jack"

I was like, "Davey who? Damn! I was gone all a 10 minutes and..."



But before I could get a word in, Davey the roommate comes spinnin' in like a ballerina on roids...



So, dizzy from that spinnin' barbie doll, I thought I'd better go before I shoot "KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy and Malibu Barbie to hell.
Strollin' out, I thought I'd take one last peak...

..and what greets my eyez .......but Mr. Twirly in assless freakin' chaps...

4 comments: