Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Devil's Bride.

Ahhhh! It's the Barbie Doll ghost!
You promised me, no more barbie doll ghosts!



Aw, don't pay no attention to him....
See, he's fine now. He's bi-polar and he thinks he's Jesus. One minute he's crying over a lost bug and the next minute he's stomping one...let me get him back to his cage...uh, I mean his home before he starts cryin' again.




Mofo, didn't I teach you not to cry when you see a ghost? You see, your sad-assed, salty tears don't make Casper go away...that's what we have these salt guns for...OK Sammy? Now, man up, Drama Queen or I'll bury your ass!



Excuse me? Was you saying somethin'?
You so can't tell me what to do. I'm free to be...Marlo said so.




Bitch, did I stutter before?
Obviously Marlo didn't know you, now did she? Only a complete moron would play "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" while hunting down the Devil's bride




That's it. It's time to bury your pansy ass...
And don’t give me that sad-assed puppy dog look...it won't work with me. It's a dog-eat-dog world and this dog's hungry.




Ahh..it's you! But I left you for dead!!!
Wait! What?!? The devil's name is really Ken? And you're Ken?? Me... Barbie?? Oh..hell noooo! I ain't nobody's bride!



I'm so in Hell.
And what do I get for all my hard work? Freakin' "KC and the Sunshine Band" Ken, the dancin' fairy! And yeah, complete with the "ken doll" bump and all. Hello? GI Joe, anyone?


Shut up Skipper, before you end up a decapitated barbie doll soaking in the drool of hell hounds!!

2 comments: