Thursday, July 2, 2009

Revelations from under the burka

This is me here, discussin' all the adverntures that me and whats-his-face had under the burka...well, he was under the burka mostly.



My first revelation from bein' over there is that Michael Jackson *RIP* would've been much better off being born under the burka...




Well, whats-his-face disagreed wit' me. He said, "How could he have invented the "moon walk" from under a burka? He woulda landed, crumpled up in a big black heap of...."



To which I replied, "Number Uno, this aint FARGO, bitch! Stop wit' that whiny assed, cracka assed, talkin' about a black man like that...anyways, he make yo' white bitch ass look like Shaft . And number dos, this here ain't the moon, this here's the earth...wtf do we need a muthafuckin' moon walk for?




Now, next up we met these two here below. I'm like, "Why yo mofo's got that dude there coverin' up yo....uh..."




Well, before I could formulate a word that would translate that precious part in all parts of the world, whats-his-face chimes in wit' "pickles"..




I was like, "Pickles?!? Yo' expect them to understand that? .Usin' a muthatfuckin' dead vegetable to represent 'hi ho silver'? Speak fo' yo'self bitch. Just 'cause yo's lies there like a prostate dog ..."

Then, I thought of a word, so I turned back to those two mofos and I said, "missles". And wit' that they understood and they answered, "Im a ninja god."


.

"Im a ninja god"?? WTF?!? Queen one and Queen two there ain't no any kinda god. Well, so much for who that dude is they got coverin' up themselves..if we would've had some extra burkas we would've gladly put those two under some. They was pissin' me off so much so that I grabbed whats-his-faces burka and threw it on myself and closed up the face and drug him in the nearest swimmin' hole thinkin' he would enjoy that. But noooooooo he was all pissy 'cause I took his precious burka.



Well then after that eye-closin' experience, we ran into this guy here, askin' where his vote was. How the fuck should we know? Maybe he could find it if he wasn't so busy paintin' himself up wit' Christmas colors in June.




Still soakin' wet from the swimmin' hole we run into this here. Little did we know that Mr. Christmas up there lookin' for his vote would bring out the fire hoses. I guess Mr. Christmas Tree decided to use real fire when lightin' himself up. If ya ask me, they's all a bunch of drama queens, makin' big deals ova sexin' and celebratin' a summer christmas.



Anyways, I could go on forever but I won't. I made this here picture collage to represent and Im gonna make this the cover of my book.


To sum things up, I renamed my book, "real men don't make women wear burkas" 'cause they don't. The men over here, even though some of 'em are good lookin' as you can see...they gotta change their minds 'bout what's right and wrong, and stop puttin' their women under burkas to make 'em invisible like they don't matter. They also gotta stop killin' people for stupid stuff. I mean I know Texas likes to kill people too, but not like over here. Texas don't kill people for not wearin' no burka or 'cause two people wit' the same precious parts just happen to like each other...nope, in fact, Texas got the largest population of those kinda people in the whole country.

Here's a picture to remember Michael Jackson by.




and another one to say goodbye.  I really think this is the way Jackson would've liked to have departed.



and another one 'cause I think this is one hell of a catch

.

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the rest of your poster. It looks as if it's cut off but I like what I can see.

    Very Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would've been awesome if MJ could've departed that way. It would be so flashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...very funny!

    ReplyDelete