Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So Many Bitches...So Little Time...


OK, do not do this here thing, around bitches yo don't want comin' at ya. Whats-his-name did that and now he's dead..that bitch dies like some people brush their teeth.



...but this here's my secret. that I learned from my favorite movie..

First, pose yo lower body so it's twistin' away. Then tilt one of yo' shoulders towards the camera like this, ....but make sure yo face is lookin' like mine here is..
Then pucker yo' lips; but don't close 'em up...make sure there's a little space in the middle...I fo'got to do that this time...
Then squint yo' eyes like there's a tornado comin' and sand is blowin' at yo ass. Then breathe in and hold it to make your chest look like yo work out. I don't need to do that trick 'cause I work out. I'm strong like that.
Then loook outchu eyes...this here will make your eyes look like yo just went bowling, but don't turn left.



Yeah, so this here's the result.



Yikes! That bitch be crazzyyyy, yo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment