Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All He's Got is...


All he's got is...nothin' I like! 'Cause I like...I like...


...damn! What is it that I like so much?



Oh yeah...that.

Well, I'm not interested, pal. Take it somewhere else.


What the hell, yo!

No, you are not shaving off my eyebrows!




Doo,doo,doo,doo....WTF?!? I must be trippin'...

OK, dude...listen carefully. I love chicks more than sparkly flower fairies stickers..more than...more than... a herd of My Little Ponies...more than invisible pink unicorns... more than sunshine extract...



OK...you must not have gotten the message...

uh..ok, I really don't like those things all that much. I meant to say, cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels... doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles...wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings ...


I don't give a damn what he likes...


..only what I like..

No comments:

Post a Comment